New home build, renovation, or commercial space – whatever the project, we care about transparency and communication with the client. Rouse understands that much like each client is unique, each project will be equally dynamic. Here is a general overview of what to expect when working with our team:
- Initial coffee meeting –meet with us face-to-face to discuss details of your project including scope, budget and timeline.
- Budget – Rouse will put together a preliminary proposal and schedule.
- This will include any professional services needed such as architects, designers and engineers. We will work with your preferred professionals or will source from within our pool of established relationships.
- Contract – creation of and signing off on your customized agreement of budget and timeline.
- Personalized project log-in – each client will receive a project profile where they can follow updates on budgets, schedules, site photos and drawings. Option to approve online saving time and printing materials.
- Contract management – Rouse will create and manage all contracts issued to all sub-trades and contracted professionals.
- Weekly updates – hosted meetings, either on-site or via email or phone.
- Project management – should any changes arise, or decisions need to be made, Rouse will contact you prior to making any adjustments to your project. We will assess all associated costs and discuss them with you before the job proceeds.
- Inspections and permits – right down to the final steps, Rouse ensures our clients are taken care of. This process is documented and saved in your client software.
- The big day – being there for the client turnover is just as exciting for us as it is for you! Once your project is complete, we will schedule a walk-though to ensure there are no outstanding items. We are committed to meeting your standards and will be there in person to make sure that happens.